What is Meridia?
Meridia (generic name sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) is an orally administered agent for treating obesity. Sibutramine produces appetite suppression to attain weight loss in treating patients with obesity. Meridia is an appetite suppressant that helps to curb your food cravings. Meridia works through the serotonin system, much as antidepressants do. You may buy Meridia pills online to reduce your extra body weight effortlessly.
Meridia was approved by FDA in November 1997 for weight loss and maintenance of weight loss in people with a body mass index (or BMI) greater than or equal to 30 kg per m2 or for patients with a BMI greater than or equal to 27 kg per m2 who have other cardiovascular risk factors. Buy Meridia pills online in the USA to improve your fitness level because Meridia has many health benefits, as discussed further in this article.
How much weight can one lose with Meridia pills?
Meridia is a weight loss drug that is effective in helping overweight patients lose 5 percent of their body weight when used in conjunction with an exercise program and diet.
Is Meridia good for weight loss?
Meridia (Sibutramine) induces significant loss of body weight, waist (circumference), and BMI but does not significantly affect cardiovascular function. Meridia is an effective and safe diet aid that should be used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet, behavioral modification, and exercise. You can buy Meridia pills for weight loss and see quick results in your body fitness due to a reduction in your weight.
What are the inactive and active ingredients in Meridia?
- The active ingredient in Meridia is sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate.
- Inactive ingredients in Merida are microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, and magnesium stearate.
- Hard-gelatin Meridia capsule contains titanium dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 2 (5 mg and 10 mg capsules only), gelatin, D&C Yellow No. 10 (5 milligrams and 15 milligrams tablets only), and other inactive ingredients.
How does Meridia work for weight loss?
Meridia works by affecting the appetite control centers in your brain. Meridia decreases food intake by increasing satiety or a feeling of fullness in patients. Buy Meridia pills online safely from our e-pharmacy because we guarantee the quality of our medicines.
Indications and dosage of Meridia
Meridia (or sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) is indicated to manage obesity in overweight patients, including weight loss and maintenance of weight loss. Meridia must be used in conjunction with a reduced-calorie diet. There are many good Meridia pills reviews because several obese people have benefitted from using Meridia pills for weight loss.
Dosage and administration of Meridia
The recommended starting dose of Meridia (or sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) is 10 milligrams administered once daily regardless of food. If there is inadequate weight loss, the dosage can be titrated after four weeks to a total of 15 milligrams once daily. The 5 milligrams dose should be reserved for people who do not tolerate the 10 milligrams dose.
One must consider blood pressure and heart rate changes when deciding on dose titration. Doses above 15 milligrams daily are not recommended. In most clinical trials, Meridia (or sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) was given in the morning.
You can buy Meridia pills online as per the Meridia dosage and strengths best suited for you. Meridia capsules contain 5 milligrams, 10 milligrams, or 15 milligrams of sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate and are supplied as follows:
- 5 mg blue or yellow capsules imprinted with “MERIDIA” on the cap and “5” on the body, in bottles of 30 capsules.
- 10 mg blue or white capsules imprinted with “MERIDIA” on the cap and “10” on the body, in bottles of 30 pills.
- 15 mg yellow or white capsules imprinted with “MERIDIA” on the cap and “15” on the body, in bottles of 30 tablets.
Can I get Meridia prescribed online?
You can get an online prescription for Meridia by consulting a medical expert online. Buy Meridia online from trusted stores in your country.
Where can I buy Meridia online?
You can buy Meridia pills for sale online from our reliable online pharmacy store because we offer all the medicines at affordable rates to our users.
Can you take Meridia pills for weight loss while breastfeeding?
While breastfeeding, you should not take Meridia (sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) medicine because Meridia might pass into your breast milk and cause undesired effects on the fetus (unborn baby). You and your doctor must decide if you will take Meridia medicine or breastfeed. It would be best if you did not do both together.
What are the most popular weight loss pills?
Meridia and Phentermine, like Adipex-P and Lomaira, are a few of the most popular weight loss pills on the market. Buy Meridia pills online because it is the favorite weight-loss aid of most people in this country.
Meridia diet pills vs. Phentermine
- While Meridia and Phentermine are effective weight loss medications, there is a significant difference in the mechanism of action of both these drugs.
- Meridia diet medicine, a serotonin noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor (or SNRI), acts by inhibiting the reuptake of the catecholamines serotonin and noradrenaline. In contrast, Phentermine does not inhibit monoamine reuptake but instead promotes the release of serotonin, noradrenaline, and dopamine from pre-synaptic stores.
What should I do before buying Meridia online?
Before you take Meridia, tell the doctor if you:
- have glaucoma
- have liver or kidney problems
- have bleeding problems
- have or had seizures (convulsions, fits)
- have or had gallstones
- You are planning a pregnancy. Meridia might harm the unborn baby. If you can become pregnant while using Meridia, you must use birth control medication.
Tell the doctor about your medications, including non-prescription and prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Using Meridia with certain other medicines can affect how Meridia or the other drugs work. Using Meridia with other medication can cause severe side effects.
Especially tell the doctor if you take:
- A monoamine oxidase inhibitors medicine
- cough and cold medicines
- other weight-loss medicines
- narcotic pain medicines
- migraine headache medicines
- medicines to treat depression
- medications that thin the blood
- lithium (Lithobid)
How should I take Meridia after buying it online?
Buy Meridia online and take Meridia precisely as the doctor tells you to. Take Meridia once daily. If you miss your dose of Meridia, skip it. Do not take an extra dose of Meridia to make up for missed Meridia doses. Call the doctor or go to the emergency room if you take too much Meridia. Your doctor might change your dose if needed. Take Meridia with or without food. You should see the doctor regularly for check-ups.
What should I avoid while taking Meridia?
Do not drive, operate heavy machinery or tools, or do other dangerous activities unless you know how Meridia affects you. Do not consume more than two standard alcoholic drinks a day while taking Meridia medicine.
What other drugs can interact with Meridia?
- One must be cautious if the concomitant administration of Meridia with other CNS-active drugs is indicated because there could be a possible interaction between them.
- In patients receiving monoamine oxidase inhibitors (or MAOIs) (like phenelzine, selegiline) in combination with Meridia, there have been reports of severe, sometimes fatal, reactions called serotonin syndrome. Because sibutramine inhibits serotonin reuptake, one should not use Meridia medicine concomitantly with an MAOI. At least two weeks must elapse between the discontinuation of an MAOI and initiation of treatment with Meridia.
- Because Meridia inhibits serotonin reuptake, it must not be administered with other serotonergic agents.
- Drugs That Can Raise Blood Pressure and Heart Rate- One must avoid the concomitant use of Meridia and other agents that might raise blood pressure or heart rate.
- The concomitant use of Meridia and excess alcohol is also not recommended.