Showing all 3 results
What is Clonazepam?
Clonazepam is a medication that comes under the category of drugs knows as a benzodiazepine. These drugs work on the unbalanced chemicals present in the brain.
Furthermore, they help to treat the seizures and some similar types of disorders like anxiety. They come in the form of small, round tablets that you can buy Clonazepam online as well.
The primary purpose of Clonazepam is to act as an anti-epileptic drug that can help treat seizures and certain disorders. It is our advice to take suggestions from a doctor before you take Clonazepam as a regular treatment.
What is Clonazepam Used For?
Apart from taking Clonazepam for the purpose of anxiety treatment and seizures, there can be other uses of the drug. Lennox-Gastaut syndrome is a disorder that is also treated with the help of Clonazepam [Klonopin].
In other words, Lennox-Gastaut is a disorder that is seen at an early stage of life. However, it would be considered best if you take a recommendation from a health expert and then use the drug.
There are a few online pharmacies that are selling the right quality product. If you want to be sure about the quality of medicine, you can buy Clonazepam online on our website.
What Are The Side Effects of Clonazepam?
Before we tell you about the side effects of Clonazepam, let us talk about the disorders that are treated with the help of this drug. In the first place, Clonazepam is used to overcome symptoms like – seizures, epileptic disorders, and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (it is a syndrome that becomes visible at an early stage of life).
Along with this, you should also keep in mind that taking this drug on your own can be dangerous to your health. Always take Clonazepam as per the directions that are given by the doctor. You can also follow the prescription that is provided to you before you start with the use of this medication.
Some of the common side effects of Clonazepam are listed below –
- Tiredness and dizziness
- Increase in saliva
- Loss of coordination
- Sore throat
- Mouth gets dry
The aftereffects of Clonazepam that are discussed above are some of the commonly seen side effects among the people of the United States. Along with these, there are some rare side effects also seen sometimes.
You must be informed about all the effects of Clonazepam as you started with the use of it.
Some of the rare side effects of Clonazepam are: –
- Liver or kidney issues
- Asthma and respiratory problems
- Problem in breathing
- Mood swings
- Rashes or hives over the skin
- Depression along with suicidal thoughts
- Shallow breathing
- Rapid and unusual heartbeats
You should be very careful if you see any of these side effects occurring in your case. Report it to the doctor before the situation gets worse. In a case of an emergency, call for medical aid from a nearby medical institute.
You may not know, but there have been cases where people are found suffering from these side effects of Clonazepam.
Clonazepam Withdrawal Symptoms –
When a patient is on a daily dose of Clonazepam, he/she should not stop taking the drug suddenly. The medicine shall only be taken under the proper guidance of a professional health expert.
Some people often take Clonazepam addiction after getting to know that the drug even makes a person “high.” There can be certain withdrawal symptoms that may take place due to sudden withdrawal from the drug.
List of Clonazepam withdrawal symptoms –
- Feeling confused
- Stomach pain
- Heavy sweating
- Thoughts of suicide
- Mental issues such as hallucination, agitation
- Change in behavior
If there are any acute withdrawal symptoms of the drug, it will be shown within the two weeks after stopping the use of Clonazepam.
How Long Does Clonazepam Stay in Your System?
- Clonazepam has a long half-life. Half-life refers to the time it takes for half of a prescribed dose of a drug to leave the body.
- For Clonazepam, its half-life ranges from about 30 to 40 hours. This means that it will take at least between one to two days for just half of Clonazepam to leave your system.
- Studies done on the usage of the drug differ in two beliefs. The dosage that you are prescribed also defines the time limit of the drug in your system.
- Based on the estimate of Clonazepam, the half-life of the drug is for thirty to forty hours.
- In other words, Clonazepam is likely to remain in your system for around six to nine days after you have the last intake of the dose.
- It’s important to know that some medical professionals suggest that Clonazepam has a long-lasting half-life of around 18 to 60 hours.
- If this happens to be true, it can take anywhere from four to fourteen days to altogether leave your system.
How Can I Buy Clonazepam Online?
- People buy Clonazepam online in order to get the drug delivered at their doorstep and start their medication on time.
- These people usually buy it from the online pharmacies in order to get it delivered fast and without any inconvenience.
- Patients can also buy Clonazepam online overnight delivery. The services that we provide are genuine and do uphold some great value.
- However, we do not recommend the patients to buy Clonazepam online without prescription.
- Taking a drug without having a written prescription for it can be harmful to your system.
- We also intend to make our customers satisfied with our services. Any such person who buy Clonazepam online has to have detailed knowledge about drug use and its medication.
Clonazepam vs. Xanax –
Clonazepam and Xanax are taken for the treatment of anxiety disorder. Along with this, Xanax also treats panic disorder and depression, whereas Clonazepam treats seizures.
Both these drugs are short-acting, though Clonazepam stays in the system for longer when compared with Xanax. The half-life of Xanax falls between 8 to 24 hours, and for Clonazepam it is between 22 to 54 hours.
Hence, you may not require taking Clonazepam as frequently as Xanax. Clonazepam for anxiety is prescribed to patients once the doctor has studies their reliability with a more potent drug.