Subutex 2 mg tablets can also be used as a part of the complete drug abuse treatment program that includes monitoring, counseling, behavioral contract, and lifestyle changes.
What is Subutex?
Buprenorphine is the active ingredient being marketed under the brand name Subutex, which is an opioid medication and is used for treating opioid addiction, acute and chronic pain. When you buy Subutex, you get a medicine containing Buprenorphine which is a part of the family of drugs known as mixed opioid agonist-antagonists.
Subutex pills, when used, help to prevent the withdrawal symptoms caused due to other opioids. Subutex 2 mg tablets can also be used as a part of the complete drug abuse treatment program that includes monitoring, counseling, behavioral contract, and lifestyle changes.
What is Subutex Used For?
Subutex 2mg can be used for the following reasons:
- Subutex is an analgesic hence is used for relieving acute and chronic pain.
- Subutex 2mg tablets can also be used for treating other opioid dependence.
What Is The Difference Between Suboxone And Subutex?
Suboxone and Subutex both these medications contain buprenorphine and are used for treating opiate dependence. However, the only active ingredient present in Subutex is buprenorphine while Suboxone also contains naloxone, which is an opioid antagonist. Buprenorphine, when combined with naloxone, deters abuse of the medication while Subutex only has buprenorphine hence can be abused.
How To Get Subutex Online?
The patients prescribed with Subutex pill 2mg can buy Subutex online with prescription as several online pharmacies provide this medication. You just need to visit the website of a trusted online pharmacy, add required medicines to the cart, make the payment, and you will have your medicines delivered at your doorstep.
How Long Does Subutex Stay in Your System?
The main reason why Subutex or any other buprenorphine is so effective in opioid detox is the half-life of this medication. The half-life of medicine refers to the time it takes for half of the drug to leave the system, and in the case of Subutex, it ranges from 24 to 60 hours. Thus it would take approximately 8 days to leave the body entirely after the last dose.
Side Effects of Subutex:
Before people buy Subutex 2mg online, let us tell them the side effects this medication has:
Common side effects of using Subutex are:
- Tingly or warmth feeling
- Runny nose
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Increased sweating
- Back pain
- Watery eyes
Inform the doctor right away if any of these serious side effects are visible:
- Dark urine
- Persistent nausea
- Yellowing of eyes or skin
- Mental illness
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble sleeping
- Severe stomach pain
- Persistent vomiting
- Shallow or slow breathing
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual drowsiness
- Severe dizziness
What Are The Safety Measures For Using Subutex To Stay Away From These Side Effects?
The precautions for using Subutex are:
- Patients who are allergic to Subutex or any other buprenorphine or have any other allergies should inform the doctor about it before using the medication as severe allergic reactions could occur.
- People using this medicine should not drive or perform tasks that need attentiveness as they might feel dizzy after practicing the drug.
- Alcoholic beverages should not be used during the treatment, as alcohol increases the risk of having serious breathing problems.
- Pregnant ladies should consult the doctor about using Subutex during pregnancy as it can cause harm to the unborn baby.
People looking for this medication can buy Subutex online cheap along with a prescription.